If you are going to work as a paid employee, or volunteer in a regulated activity (e.g healthcare or childcare) for a regulated activity provider or on a regulated site (e.g school or nursing home), you may be required to obtain a DBS disclosure.

A complete list of positions eligible for a DBS disclosure can be found on the DBS Website.